Individual & Family Plans
Options for individual plans are quite varied with plans available both on and off the exchange. We work with several of the larger carriers but also have relationships with regional carriers to provide the best options for you and your family.
Short Term Medical Plans
Individual short term plan are an option for those to have major medical coverage. We will assist you in choosing a plan that covers you and provide additional coverages to assist in paying deductibles to keep your premiums affordable.
PB Advisors offers affordable, quality Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans, along with Medicare Part D Rx plans that provide more coverage and/or help fill in that gap between your out-of-pocket healthcare and what your original Medicare covers.
Medicare Insurance Defined
– Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and some home health care.
- Part B covers certain doctors’ services, outpatient care, medical supplies, and preventive services.
There are two types of Plans and both work to offset your healthcare costs:
- Medicare Advantage Plans replace your Original Medicare and are designed to give you more coverage and will manage the plan instead of original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer prescription drug coverage, or you can purchase an additional Part D plan.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance policies complement your original Medicare and will pay some, if not all, of the expenses that Part A and B do not cover.
- Medicare Part D adds prescription drug coverage to Original Medicare, some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private-Fee-for-Service Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans.
- Eligibility - Signing up for Medicare To sign up for Medicare Parts A & B, most will have a 7 month period that begins 3 months before the month you turn 65, includes the month you turn 65, and ends 3 months after the month you turn 65.
Get A Quote Today!
Learn more about what we do